SB Acoustics Satori MR16P-04 Midrange - Pair
Product Code: MR16P-4
Availability: In Stock
Price: 26,377.0 INR
SB Acoustics MR16P-04 Midrange
- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and low compression.
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres made in-house.
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response.
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity.
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system.
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping.
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion.
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass.
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability.
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression.
- High piston to chassis diameter ratio.
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet.
- Mode balanced cone for reduced break-up.
||Free air resonance, Fs
|DC resistance, Re
||Sensitivity (2.83 V/1m)
|Voice coil inductance, Le
||Mechanical Q-factor, Qms
|Effective piston area, Sd
||Electrical Q-factor, Qes
|Voice coil diameter
||Total Q-factor, Qts
|Voice coil height
||Moving mass incl. air, Mms 11.2 g
|Air gap height
||Force factor, Bl
|Linear coil travel (p-p)
||Equivalent volume, Vas
|Magnetic flux density
|Magnet weight (NEO)
||Mechanical loss, Rms
||Rated power handling*
* IEC 268-5, high-pass Butterworth, 200 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
Price Displayed is for 1 Pair
Copyright © 2015 theaudiocrafts, All rights reserved